Monday 17 October 2011

Week 6 :PPPPPPPPPPP

Monday
Ingo had to go to a meeting so Colin Manning took our web class. We worked on Areas on a picture HTML coding clickable areas by defining the points in pixel measurements. Networking was next and I forgot to bring my Lab manuals great!!!

Tuesday
I hate early mornings with a passion mainly that its dark in winter when you get up at 7am. Bus was fully packed today to a point of being illegal. CIT didn't go well was unprepared to speak about my job assignment but given a chance to rectify that by Colin. Just been tired all day sometimes its just a blur. Java its always the Java that keeps tripping me up I feel like a thick Kerry Man struggling with the concept of speaking English (no offence to the Kerry people).
Got home and finally did the tasks at hand as can work better in my own environment.

Wednesday
Hardware first lesson 2 hours of watching tutorial videos while I could be concentrating on the really big issue such as my Java. We had a lesson on HTML by Ingo who was telling us a funny story about Ford and Volvo parts for his car. Had a two hour break went for a nice cup of tea at a friends house forgetting i was supposed to meet up with a friend (hope he is not too annoyed with me) Had a CIT lesson with both A&B together group B read out their Job investigations. I was given a second chance from Monday to read mine out again hoping I do better. Final lesson for today is Networking as im typing this I am waiting for the Lecturer. Just wish I could go home right now to use my time efficiently working there.

Thursday
Got in earlier than normal to CIT this morning, started doing some JAVA coding as wanted a head start for the last few lessons of Problem Solving. Pierce Brady informed us in is Hardware of next weeks exam and told us what we needed to learn (seems like basic stuff but don't want to be cocky so will need to revise) We then had Networking and talked about TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) and the fact that a few of us were struggling in the Lab side of the module so addressed some issues there. Trends in Computer Technology was the next lecture, we got back our Nitrosell essay to my surprise I got 85% didnt know I did that well. Was quite pleased with my Java managed to complete the task with 2 hours to spare so went home early that day :)

Friday
Forgot to set my alarm so was running late feeling like crap. First lesson was Web Fmtls with Ingo talking about CSS not much happens on that Friday lesson. CIT blahhhhhhhhhhhhh. End of day! Going to Kerry for the weekend to get away from the stress of Cork!

No comments: