Monday 26 September 2011

Week 3 at CIT - The Fun Continues

After not being in an education environment for the past 6 years it was somewhat difficult getting into the mindset of being in lectures and assimilating the knowledge given. But now its the 3rd week "the penny has dropped" in a sense as the new information was starting to flow into my mind.

I am starting to see the HTML & JAVA code flow with more ease every time something new is given to us. Learning about Networks and their exact workings rather than just knowing it would work if it did "this" or "that". Even the CIT Lectures which I didnt think much to begin with is starting to become more of an interest.

I am also getting to know the people around me and every now and then helping each other out with either programming problems or just general "What do we do here"

Working as a team has its many rewards such having fun solving the task or project just as long as everyone does their fair share of work.


No comments: